Great Bear Wilderness from an antediluvian bane
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Slapping a quick conclusion on this so we can archive it. WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER THREAD SOON i promise not to suck so much next time. D:

A few tenuous, electric moments passed between the brothers, the energy and tension vibrating in the air around them like a plucked harp string. Verrine was the first to break the ice, surging forward to meet his brother with happy kisses and wagging tail. Too many days and nights had passed since last he and Mordecai had seen one another, and it was good to be reunited in this most random and unexpected of places. Several moments passed as they reveled in the joy and excitement of the circumstances, until they settled down and decided to walk for a time and catch up on all that had happened since they had parted ways so long ago.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
from an antediluvian bane - by Mordecai - July 15, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: from an antediluvian bane - by Verrine - July 16, 2014, 01:42 AM
RE: from an antediluvian bane - by Mordecai - July 16, 2014, 02:12 AM
RE: from an antediluvian bane - by Verrine - September 06, 2014, 02:00 AM