shotgun aimed at my heart
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri heard the call as he walked the borders and he sighed. It was the princeling, returned from his exile only to be told of his mother's demise. Sitri was probably not the best wolf to do this, but it would fall to him. Lecter was gone, Jinx was gone. Kaname would not treat the boy kindly, and he needed that now, after all it was his mother. His mother who as far as Sitri knew he cared for her as much as his dark heart would allow.

Twisting and turning among the trees he made his way heavily towards the boy, the way growing more narrow, and sad with every heavy foot step of his paws. He kept his head bowed, and his red eyes on the horizon, hoping the boy would not attack him in his grief. He did not wish to attack another when he was in the throes of grief and pain.

He made it to the white prince's side and there he stood looking at him and spoke softly She will not come Ira, she cannot Jinx has gone to death's door. then he grew quiet and waited for the anger, or the denial or the sadness one of the three to take precedence.
Messages In This Thread
shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 06, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 07, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 08, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 12, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 12, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 17, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 22, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 22, 2014, 10:01 AM