Sequoia Coast follow me down
408 Posts
Ooc —
For @Tonravik! Set in the far north reaches of the coast.

The ocean fascinated her.

High cliffsides greeted them as they had come from the far reaches of the north, and gradually they had followed the coast in their descent. At first Echelon had marveled at it, having never seen the ebb and flow of such a large body of water. Her life had consisted of the mountains and valleys, lined with rivers and lakes. But never something so vast, something so incredible. Days later, while the intial impact and novelty had worn off, she found that the awe was still there.

But now her focus had turned to the wilderness ahead of them, from the timberline to the faint etches of mountains against the rainy backdrop. The ocean, while its allure remained strong, served as a muffle of her steps against the cool, marshy grounds. She had scouted ahead in the early morning in the cover of rain, but so far had not found much. Weaving in and out of the forestry, she moved towards the shape of a large stone and lingered. Tonravik, she hoped, would not be far behind by now. Though their time apart had been miniscule since their departure, the Tartok youth already longed for her aokkatti to meet her. Nothing in her outward expression suggested this however, and she proceeded to investigate the obscure stone that stood alone before the drift to the shore.
Messages In This Thread
follow me down - by Echelon - September 07, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: follow me down - by Tonravik - September 07, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: follow me down - by Echelon - September 08, 2014, 12:02 AM