Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
A pleasant voice sounded behind him and he turned to see a pretty, familiar looking she-wolf approaching. "Good morning, Osprey," he replied pleasantly. It had only taken him a moment to recognize the girl as Peregrine's sister, remembering her reappearance at the pack meeting. The name was also easy... her niece did make an impression, after all. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of introducing myself yet. Dante. What has you up with the stars?"

He was still troubled, but her presence soothed considerably, for it allowed the dream to fade back from the present and feel more, well, dreamlike. The cool night air, not yet replaced with the warmth of morning, was also doing wonders for clearing his head. Sometimes Dante was glad for the sleepless nights, for they allowed him to enjoy this beautiful time. Sleeping through the night caused one to miss out on a lot of the beauty of it, and while he would not become nocturnal (he liked the feel of the sun far too much), the night had it's own pleasures to be enjoyed. It was isolating, when you were the only one awake, but nice too.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Dante RIP - September 07, 2014, 02:30 PM