Blacktail Deer Plateau come with me now, i'm gonna show you how.
<font size=1>Still I'm pinned under the weight<br>Of what I believed would keep me safe</font>
80 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Sorry for how late this is! School's been keeping me busy ):

She didn't know what to expect, but she continued forward with an even lope. The run hadn't stilled the gentle quiver in her legs, and her brow still pinched subtly with the wariness of the approaching endeavour. The mountain loomed closer by the second, and Kaihra looked this way and that for her bouncy companion. Finley's scent hung strong on the air, but she could see nothing of the grey girl. She felt her fur bristle as she trotted closer, faster now as she realized Finley's trail led straight up the mountain.

A small yip caught her attention and Kaihra flashed her eyes toward its origin - and promptly huffed out the breath she'd suppressed as she spotted Finley not far from where she paced. She slowed to a stop and the grey girl ran to greet her with a nuzzle. Excitement sparked from the girl's body to her own, but Kaihra nudged her back with little of the fervour she'd been greeted with, her brows still knit as she followed Finley's gesture to survey the towering peaks.

Had they gotten bigger in the past two moons?

She flashed her eyes back on Finley and cupped her ears to listen to the bubbling girl. A buzz had settled in her bones and her brow remained subtly creased, but Finley's words surprised her and she felt her mind begin to relax. Finley had clearly prepared for the trek, and left time for further preparations to be made along the way. Maybe she'd underestimated the girl. Though she couldn't flash Finley an equally toothy grin at the prospect of the adventure, she sealed her fate with a small nod. "You've prepared well." She shot her eyes back to the peaks and wondered if they'd actually make it all the way up - and if they'd actually make it down again. Her gaze darkened and she sucked in a breath, ruffling her fur before turning back to her grey companion. "Will you be leading the way?"
[size=x-small]
So show me where by armor ends,
Show me where my skin begins.
[/size]
Messages In This Thread
come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - August 31, 2014, 05:03 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 01, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 02, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 07, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 07, 2014, 10:34 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 14, 2014, 11:11 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 14, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 14, 2014, 05:44 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 15, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 21, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 07:45 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - September 28, 2014, 01:21 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - September 29, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 03, 2014, 06:02 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 04, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 10, 2014, 11:37 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 12, 2014, 08:32 AM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 19, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Kaihra - October 25, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: come with me now, i'm gonna show you how. - by Finley - October 25, 2014, 06:08 PM