Rising Sun Valley Through shadow, to the edge of night.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
( Im sorry I took so long, I didnt have my phone all weekend. Dx)

Not realizing that he had literally fallen where he was beneath the spruce, Adair had awoken from the same nightmare that haunted him since the day Katiah died. Over and over again, the crimson flashed before his lids, everytime he blinked. Every single time..but he moved on. He had. Always.

He rose, only to his haunches, scanning the entire plane before him, with a somber hazelized amber gaze, gathering his memories, until he realized : Memories may only be cherished if they were for the benifit. There was no benefit to remembering what got him in the meadow. Only that it was sooon to be Shadow's.

Thinking of the younger wolf made Adair smile. So much, had he reminded Adair of the pups he had helped raise in The Forsaken pack. He shook his head, dispelling the thought of his birth pack. They were so far away, it would take months just to reach them, even with his sprint length.

The 4 year old wood cloaked brute made his way to his fours, and released a sincere yawn. He shook his silk pelt, the light as air way every single hair placed itself back into a perfect pattern of warm and solid hues of dark brown, and an light hazel undertone, giving him his natural camouflage to woods.

He raised his orbs to the scenery before him, and just before he looked away to study something that had dared to move by his left pad, he saw a faint and seemingly glowing outline in the farthest of distances..his eyes barely made it out.

Was that another wolf who had desired to be recruited for the soon to be made pack?
Adair knew nothing of it. So with curiosity being his excuse again, he took the time to trot over to the shape, not taking care to be noisy or anything, but making only a bit, so to inform the other of his arrival.

Comming closer, he saw the dainty and fit for of the soon to be Alphess. Paarthurnax. He had yet to have a one on one conversation with her. This could be a perfect time for such a treat.
Adair uttered a low bark, and when he stood before the spice coated hellion, he dipped his head and lowered his tail a bit as a sign of greeting and respect.

"Hello, I am Adair. I do not believe I formally introduced myself. Forgive me, please.", murmured Adair in his usual calm voice.
Messages In This Thread
Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 07, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 07, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 08, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 16, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - October 11, 2014, 11:04 AM