you escape like a runaway train
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
sounds good to me! I'll try to make this thread more of a priority, I know slow trade threads are no fun ^^

The youth was not much younger than Vienna herself and had an air of childish fun around her that the girl appreciated greatly. Vienna prided herself on maintaining that inner child, the one that allowed her to be friendly to strangers and open to new adventures. It also allowed her to see the beauty and wonder in the simplest of things. It was amazing how much some wolves lost that when they grew.

"Absolutely!" She nodded in emphatic agreement to the statement that Junior was a charm. It seemed their pack was chock full of nice, outgoing wolves! Perhaps she'd wander that way someday, not into their territory of course, but she would like to see the Plateau a bit closer up. She'd never seen one of those before.

"Amelie Beaudet" she repeated, loving the way it rolled off the tongue. "Yours is gorgeous as well! Thanks!" Vienna did not often offer her surname, though she loved it. Songbird. It was also the nickname many of her family members used for her (except her father, who had oftentimes simply referred to her as his 'little bird'). Not so little anymore.

"Enjoying the mountain? It's beautiful, isn't it?" She gazed up at the frosted peaks that reached high above their heads. "I've never been down in this valley, been exploring but haven't had time to make it over here before now. Have you explored much of it?" If the other female had been here a while perhaps she could point out some things to Vienna. If she was the type who noticed the natural wonders around of course.
Messages In This Thread
you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 25, 2014, 05:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - August 27, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - August 29, 2014, 06:27 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 03, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 04, 2014, 05:29 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 07, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 09, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 11, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 17, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 18, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - September 26, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Vienna IA - October 05, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: you escape like a runaway train - by Amelie - October 06, 2014, 01:45 PM