King Elk Forest What cooks in our cauldron could call down the sky.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I am not a fan of forceful marriages." She briefly wondered if her own parents was brought like that, however it was never known. Thinking back at all the pairings there was in the old Kingslend, seeing happy faces compared to her own parents was rather.. Dull. They seemed like they wanted to tear each other apart, and spend anywhere else besides with one another, to the point her dearest mother even fell into the arms of another man, someone who Célnes thought with scorn. Her dearest mother was in such distress when he was gone. 

"You have your eyes for someone?" A rather mischevious smile brought to her face if he had some in mind; for in reality Kingslend only had four ladies. There was herself, the King, Cynefrid the medic, Zephrine the timid, and Sacnite, the star-watcher. She could only imagine her siblings going after Sacnite and Cynefrid, for the two were not related in any way, and Zephrine was counted as 'ugly' for a few, not to mention loosely related to some. She was lost somewhere on the lineage.

Célnes, also had a rather dull picking. She could think of Henryk and only Germanicus. Though Henryk reminded her much of a little brother she always wanted, unlike Cenric's constant stoicism and Ken's lies, truly a nasty family they were. Only Freo' seemed honest, though with bluntness and words of embers with her devotation to the High Elk. The only one who really did, believe in him amongst the siblings.

"My picking is slim, perhaps i'll have to seek outside," the thought brought a laughter, "though i'd be disowned and de-throned." They wouldn't accept her breeding with someone they don't know, especially if she didn't share the coloring. The female Deorwine was in a tricky situation.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
Messages In This Thread
RE: What cooks in our cauldron could call down the sky. - by Célnes - November 25, 2020, 11:33 PM