Silverlight Terrace i pray you can make it better down here
"I have abandoned all emotions as useless sentimentality."
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
He'd spent the days pacing, catching a critter for a meal every now and again, anxiously awaiting Minty's arrival. Every hour spent alone doubled the anxiety he felt - the doubt that she'd even come, planted there by his family, almost convincing him to run off without her. He avoided going anywhere near the mountain she came from, afraid he'd be invited in or - and God forbid - be recognized by Minty's family. He'd grown out of his boyish looks and seemed a capable adult right about now, sure, but if Minty recognized him still it meant others could as well.

After the third sunfall, he bit his lip so hard it bled. Dusk turned into night and the stars came out to play. He still sat alone by the tree, angry and disappointed but not at all surprised. He didn't want to underestimate Minty, but he could easily see her spilling secrets and being talked into staying. Fuck, what if they came to hunt him down? Surely she wouldn't allow it... They were - friends, weren't they? But she had little say, it seemed, where she lived.

He sighed glancing a final time in the direction of Moonspear. Only then did he spot a silver figure, moving about a bit anxiously. He'd be lying if he said his heart didn't skip a beat, but then again, he was prone to doing so regardless. He gathered himself, self consciously smoothing his fur down here and there - he didn't understand why though, it wasn't like he cared about his appearance around anyone. Yeah - you should be thankful, sun's been gone for aaages. He teased with a confident shake of his head. He looked in the distance behind her, asking cautiously; Anyone follow you?
Messages In This Thread
i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 28, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - December 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - December 05, 2020, 12:28 PM