Silverlight Terrace i pray you can make it better down here
"I have abandoned all emotions as useless sentimentality."
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
His ear flicked and he raised an eyebrow in confusion. So, she knows you're going? And she was cool 'bout that? If that was the case, maybe Minty didn't have it that bad here after all. Oh well - he wasn't to blame for fueling her fantasies and he was far too selfish to bring it up. She was tagging along with him now, that's all she needed. Time to break that shell of hers and introduce her to the world.

He smiled as she asked where they were going. Honestly, they could go anywhere - and Almight didn't really have a plan as to where to take her first. He hadn't spent a whole lot of time in the Teekon, but he was sure it was just as beautiful as the big unknown he'd wandered about in his months away. I'd like you to choose a direction. He said with a wag of his tail. There's no wrong answer.
Messages In This Thread
i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 28, 2020, 09:17 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 28, 2020, 09:34 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - November 29, 2020, 03:00 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - November 30, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Keres - December 01, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Death - December 02, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: i pray you can make it better down here - by Mintaka - December 05, 2020, 12:28 PM