Neverwinter Forest Kama
60 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The dark wolf told her she could talk right here. Umi felt quite uncomfortable, but she supposed he was doing that intentionally. She had never heard of a lion attacking a wolf. Her mother had always told her to be cautious around wolves, but thus far they had really never given her any trouble. She nodded to him silently, giving him a small, rather frightened smile.

The girl, the sister, she asked all the questions. Umi's tail flicked curiously, and her weak smile transformed some into something much bigger. The girl didn't even know what she was. She seemed tense, but the cat ignored it.

I'll just answer those in order, she teased, winking at the purple-eyed girl. I'm Umi. My kind are known by many names, but most commonly in these parts as cougars or mountain lions. Personally, I prefer lioness, she continued, whiskers twitching in pride. She sat down, carefully so that the dark male wouldn't think her movements were a threat. And your brother... I met him when he was small. Back in the sunspires. He was looking for your mother, and I tried to help him find her, she explained. Her smile faded here. She had spent a fair amount of time with the boy, clambering around the slopes in search of the white wolf. Eventually, Umi helped him return to his pack, since leaving him alone seemed wrong.

They never did find her. Umi feared that she had died, and the search had always been in vain.
Short replies due to busy life
Messages In This Thread
Kama - by Umi - November 14, 2020, 04:03 AM
RE: Kama - by Cam - November 14, 2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Kama - by Hotaru - November 14, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Kama - by Umi - November 15, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Kama - by Cam - November 18, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Kama - by Hotaru - November 18, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: Kama - by Umi - November 19, 2020, 02:53 AM
RE: Kama - by Cam - November 22, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: Kama - by Hotaru - November 28, 2020, 04:35 PM
RE: Kama - by Umi - November 29, 2020, 04:29 PM