I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
i swear cara is struggling not to punch her so bad xD

The yearling stared at the Alpha blankly, while Ptarmigan had the advantage of being older(and supposedly more experienced & wiser) Cara understood the importance of having a good and trusting relation with the subordinates. She wanted to oppose to the black female's affirmation that symphaty wasn't needed to be a good ruler, but she remained quiet.
If she wanted to be a hated dictator then so be it..

Her next affirmation, however, did earn a frown and a flare of the ex-Alpha's nostrils, she didn't find as amusing as the dark coated girl did to throw insults around, that's was what their fight had been for. And even if Ptarmigan had risen as the uktimate winner all she was doing with her subtle insults was to show how amateurish she was at the whole ruler deal. Cara had been so too when she first recieved the title but at leats she had been smart enough to make peace with her subordinates and win them over.

All Ptarmigan kept doing was losing.
"I agree with that..", she barked back. She didn't know how else to explain to the female that she actually needed to be liked by her subordinates to keep the pack stable; if not everyone would just pack their bags and leave her standing in her empty sovereignty.
Did she need clay figurines to get it?

"Is there anything else, something actually feasible I can do to help get the pack settled? she barked not even pointing her ears in the Alphess' direction.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay - by Cara - September 07, 2014, 09:20 PM