Stavanger Bay More Dread (I.C. Joining)
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Last post for me and Ragnar. Alisha, if you're looking for Mordred to stay in Stavanger Bay we should have one where he's healed up a little bit and Ragnar can ask him the usual questions, etc.

Ragnar glimpsed coolly at the dark man when he rose and thanked him. Eyes of caribbean ice narrowed in natural suspicion unsure what he was being thanked for. The idea to spare his thought had not been Ragnar's own. Not really. He agreed to let Thistle heal him in the hopes of appeasing his Queen Wife though even if Ragnar had said 'no' he understood that Thistle would have done it anyway. It was better, he learned, to give her permission rather than have her anger him by defying his wishes. After all, the last wolf that defied his final decision had found his ass tossed into the Wilds with the threat of death hanging heavy in the air if so much as hide or hair was seen of him again. Ragnar was the Jarl and defying him held consequences. He felt that it should have been true for everyone — which was precisely why he'd given Thistle the permission to heal him with only the bare minimum. For what? Ragnar asked the elder male coyly, smirk tugging at the edges of his lips as his rhetorical question hung in the air between them before the scarred man turned back to Thistle.

It does not mean you have to heal everyone, wife, In fact, her main concern should have rested within the Bay and that was it. If Ragnar had the ability to do more than field surgery (which was shoddy at best) he certainly wouldn't have wasted his talents on strangers. Floki didn't. Then again, they were hard men and Ragnar, well he was heartless. Call for me when he is ready to talk. If he has nothing to contribute to this pack I don't want him eating up our stores of food as well as taking up our medicine. Ragnar told his Queen wife, fixing her in a piercing stare. Do not wait, either. If I have not heard anything in a week I will take matters into my own hands. We are not a charity pack. He warned her and with that he leaned forth to offer her a kiss before he disappeared into the heart of Stavanger Bay.

TABLE CODE BY JOHN
Messages In This Thread
More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 04, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 05, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 06, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 06, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 06, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 07, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 07, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 08, 2014, 09:34 PM