Blacktail Deer Plateau Dutiful To Duty
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Thanks, I added in a Character Inspiration section to his profile this morning just to be sure.

"Thank you," was the response that Perry received after the brief explanation. Counsellor and Chronicler, they were the two that FitzDutiful had wanted to pursue. "Does a Chronicler just include the history of this pack, or is it stories in general?" Dutiful had a few morality stories already in his mind from when he was a child but if it was pack history, he wasn't against learning that. In some ways that might even be better because it would give him a chance to learn all about his new home.

The night was beginning to come in now and Dutiful had a fair amount of things to process as well as determining a way to start his Chronicler and Counsellor duties. He wasn't sure he'd be particularly good at either of them but they both sounded interesting and it also seemed a good idea to combine one with another, just like you could combine the skills of Warrior and Warden.

As Dutiful made his intentions to head towards the mountain range in search of shelter known, he also sent a different line of enquiry out. "If you don't mind, would it be possible to learn about this packs origins from you at some point? I think I heard on the grapevine that you've been with the pack the longest and I believe that would be a good start for a potential Chronicler."
Messages In This Thread
Dutiful To Duty - by FitzDutiful - August 26, 2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 26, 2014, 08:40 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by FitzDutiful - August 27, 2014, 03:34 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 27, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by FitzDutiful - August 27, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by FitzDutiful - August 29, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by Peregrine Redhawk - August 31, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by FitzDutiful - September 08, 2014, 03:29 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by Peregrine Redhawk - September 08, 2014, 10:11 AM
RE: Dutiful To Duty - by FitzDutiful - September 08, 2014, 10:45 AM