I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Lol their dynamic amuses me! I love them!

They were at a sort of impasse, for although Cara's words suggested she was coming around, there was tension present that suggested otherwise. The Alpha bitch didn't goad any further, if only because she was growing tired of the other female's presence and wanted nothing more than to be alone once more. She only really tuned back in to their conversation or whatever it was when Cara asked a question, one which Ptarmigan, for all her ego, didn't know the answer to.

“You know this place better than I do right now,” she said heatedly, “and presumed to lead it like you somehow deserved it. You should know what needs doing most.” Admittedly, Ptarmigan should know what was needed as well, but she was an amateur, not that she would admit that to Cara. Right or wrong, Ptarmigan wasn't interesting in delegating... Or, as she saw it, babysitting. In her eyes, Cara was but a child who, for all her supposed grandeur (though she was assuming things there), wouldn't have lasted more than a few days in leadership of the pack she was supposed to know very well.

Ptarmigan was unlikely to last more than a month in the position if she didn't smarten up, herself, but she didn't acknowledge that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I go on too many dates, but I can't make 'em stay - by Ptarmigan - September 08, 2014, 06:12 PM