stirrings
<div style="padding:25px; font:10px/1.75 Georgia;"><FONT COLOR="#daa520">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#daa52e">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba53b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba549">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba456">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dba464"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca371">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca37f">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dca38d">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda29a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda2a8">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1b5">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda1c3">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0d0">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">,</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dda0dd">t</FONT></FONT>
298 Posts
Ooc — Fang
The initial adrenaline of the claim was wearing off on the hybrid and he began to lull back into the normal behaviour of a pack minded creature. One task he seemed to be suited for in his previous groups was the border patrol so for the time being this would be no different. The borders were faint, but they existed enough that the observant would dare not cross.

Whilst the hybrid busied himself tidying up a particularly weak spot a howl called from nearby, unfamiliar(though he wasn't familiar with the other pack members), a query. He moved toward the summons, the distinctly recognizable scent of a plateau wolf lingered nearby as he approached the calls source, a slight smirk tugged at his maw at the unlikely possibility that the dingle-berry queen might have taken him seriously and sought him out.

There was a moment of disappointment at the sight of the black creature sitting patiently at the border. The half-breed lifted his head, tail rising enough that any could see that he expected authority near his new home. "Another Plateau wolf?" He questioned, stopping just inside the imagined line that drew the border. Before the female could answer he continued "What do the plateau wolves seek coming to our borders straight away?" He assumed she'd heard the claiming howl and was here to investigate. Whilst his words were straight to the point he held any aggression in check, simply asking in an affable enough manner.
Messages In This Thread
stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 06:59 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 07:36 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 08, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: stirrings - by Blue Willow - September 09, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: stirrings - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 02:06 AM