evening phase
156 Posts
Ooc — seitch
@Fang - I set Ivev a little ways from the borders, so she isn't too intrusive ;P

My first impressions of this place instigated a warm aura that filled my tendons with new life. Nothing harmful had reared its' ugly head, nor did I feel subjugated and belittled by the bloodthirsty Abendrot; whose only goal was to terrify and reap the profits of conquest. Perhaps now I had been bestowed the tarnished and crooked key of freedom.

The ground was soft and springy with each of my steps as I fanned out across the small meadow that bordered the woods. I had departed for a brief wander from the band who called themselves the Tartok, and I was apt to affiliate myself with my new homeland. I was already enjoying the wide range of landmarks, from mountains to sprawling flatland to spruce-lined bluffs. The monotony that clouded my pelt was not present in the vast habitat that stretched from me. The grass was sparse and the dirt moist, with clumps of sturdy heather and wildflowers brimming in the dying light. I hadn't realized what direction my toes had taken me, merely only basking in the hazy afternoon glow that burnt the mountains a gold hue. There were woods ahead of meet, their ground covered in old vegetation and decay, with trunks bare and straight. I stopped, my white tail swishing at my ankles and my nose pointed into the dark depths. I could sense the pull of life deep within the trees, and by the smell, a small family had probably settled here.
I didn't dare to draw closer. Even if I could be classified as a healer, or a spiritualist, I wasn't taught to heal wounds by pasting plants onto them. It was my belief these wounds were infected with bad blood... and this crimson could only be removed one way. So there was nothing of value inside this forest, except perhaps poppy or the datura plant, and I had no reason to collect those yet. In fact, only my blue eyes relentlessly seeking the shadows of the woods gave any reason to why I had wandered this far from the group.
Messages In This Thread
evening phase - by Ivev - September 08, 2014, 07:15 PM
RE: evening phase - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: evening phase - by Ivev - September 08, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: evening phase - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: evening phase - by Ivev - September 08, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: evening phase - by Fang - September 08, 2014, 08:39 PM
RE: evening phase - by Ivev - September 08, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: evening phase - by Fang - September 10, 2014, 02:02 AM
RE: evening phase - by Ivev - September 10, 2014, 10:42 PM
RE: evening phase - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 07:36 AM
RE: evening phase - by Ivev - September 11, 2014, 03:47 PM