Big Salmon Lake Right around the riverbend
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
That's ok Alisha... I'm really cramped myself so don't worry :) btw... He's unconscious so I don't know how Meldresi is gonna take him to BFW... Maybe @Fang or @Leatherface pop in and drag him? Idk.. just an idea so if you guys want to join I'm fine with that, but I'd like to have it be a light thread with short posts to end it really fast and be in BFW at last! OMG I'm so excited:D (also, I think mammals can survive without oxygen for about 15 minutes without suffering from brain damage so lets say this happened around that time frame)

EDIT (1/22/2015): Removing tables.

A snow white body drifted in the rushing waters of the heartwood river, bumping into the biggest rocks here and there, stumbling abruptly in its fastest rapids and dancing peacefully with the slowest flows. The silver boy had been unconscious for several minutes, therefore his body was starting to suffer physical damage from the lack of oxygen. No sign of life showed so far, he just floated motionless. His pulse was slow, but it kept him alive with a few weak bumps of blood from time to time.

It wasn't too far from where it all happened, a few hundred yards maybe, but there was nothing that the unconscious boy could do to save his own life. He was at the mercy of the stream that so far seemed endless, way more than his body would survive.

How 'bout my table, huh? Isn't Java amazing??
Messages In This Thread
Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 08, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 08, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 11, 2014, 06:12 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 11, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Fang - September 11, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 15, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 17, 2014, 10:58 AM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Meldresi - September 19, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: Right around the riverbend - by Bane - September 21, 2014, 10:29 PM