Meadowlark Prairie I've been losing sleep while I'm at home
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
She could see him actively searching. His nose was twitching and his head shifted with the slight changes of the wind. It didn't take him long to find her and once he had she didn't know what to do. She could flee, but there was no certainty that he could not outrun her, and making things difficult for him could result in harsher treatment. His intentions were likely pure but given Cordelia's past experiences and his choice of words the hairs on the back of her neck began to rise. His voice was pleasant and as always a part of her wanted to trust him. But his pleasant tone was similar to that of the titan that guided her to her imprisonment. His choice of the word "capture" didn't ease her warry mind any.

He looked as her with a smile on his face. Did he think this was a game? She wondered. "Is that your intended now? To capture me?" she asked directly though the lightness of her voice was ever present. What would playing coy do for her now that he was so close?
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 08, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 21, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 03:33 AM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - December 23, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - December 23, 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 06, 2021, 08:34 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 11, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 20, 2021, 09:20 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 27, 2021, 05:06 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Cordelia - January 27, 2021, 10:53 PM
RE: I've been losing sleep while I'm at home - by Taikon - January 30, 2021, 11:19 PM