Blacktail Deer Plateau i won't move till you finally see.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i know we have an ongoing thread but I couldn't resist <3

Another dollar, another day. Finn was at it again, running through the flatlands with his tongue hanging out of his mouth, his heart thumping in his chest as his lungs filling with the fresh Autumn air. He had made a point of stopping to mark the Plateu's borders (this time as a legit member of a pack) and then, after having showered the little bush with his urine, a sound of utter terror made his heart jump out of his chest.

It was the call of a damsel in distress --but not just any damsel.
Immediately, the young Ollivander (who in reality was a Deveroux) sprung into action, his paws moving over the ground at a pace unknown to man. He soared above the grass and the base of the mountain, his eyes narrowed and his sides heaving. He wanted to call out for her but there was a knot around his vocal cords that didn't let him speak up.

He arrived as quickly as his long legs could carry him, and though he didn't hear a sound, he began searching for hear, whispering her name between exhales. His olive eyes darted from side to side until finally resting in the place where the cries had sprouted from. A dark and narrow cave that brought the contents of his stomach back to his mouth.

Finn was not exactly a knight in shiny armor; despite the color of his coat and his undeniable charisma, Finn had an Achilles heel -- which was the fear of confinement. Ever since he could remember he had had that irrational fear of feeling trapped, not only physically but also emotionally, hence why he never liked the term of boy/girlfriend

Jagged breaths escaped from his parted lips as he tried to calm himself enough to poke his head in the dark tunnel.I-I'm here, he barked, struggling to keep his voice from breaking. He was as frightened as she was, if not more, but he had pushed himself to crawl inside for her.

Messages In This Thread
i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 09, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 10, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 18, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 27, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 27, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 02, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 08, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 09, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 10, 2014, 11:33 PM