Heavy metal broke my heart
188 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Fang Others welcome too!

Although the sun shone brightly overhead, the Wilds were chilly. A brisk wind cut through Ptarmigan's coat as she loped along the edge of the lake she had first met Andrus at and nipped at the exposed scabs on her chest. Her initial plan for the day had been to try her hand at fishing in the lake, but the weather didn't permit it. Instead, the swarthy female began making her way toward Blackfeather Woods, that ridiculous place where she and Viggo had encountered a group of pompous ravens.

Although she was loathe to be anywhere near the insane flock, Ptarmigan made for the trees as quickly as her feet could carry her... At least until the scent of wolves and piss caught her like a slap in the face. Her ears pricked and her tail began a slow and rigid wave behind her as she frowned and stretched to her full height. Unease prickled along her back and her hackles bristled, but she did not move away from the newly claimed area, at least not yet.

There were a number of reasons for her reaction, the primary one being that they were rather near the Spine, though she was also perturbed that the only source of shelter was probably covered in others' bodily fluids and clearly warned her away.

Fall Out Boy — Centuries
Messages In This Thread
Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 09, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Fang - September 09, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 14, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Fang - September 28, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Heavy metal broke my heart - by Ptarmigan - September 29, 2014, 05:30 PM