Stavanger Bay More Dread (I.C. Joining)
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle stared at her husband and sighed, she had asked him for permission had she not. What else did he want from her? He could have told her no, and she might have listened. Mind you might have being the key word in her repertoire there. She tried to mind him she did, but she just felt some of his decisions needed overrode. This male was obviously a big fella, if he healed correctly he could be an asset, and she did not feel that she should not help those who would be hurt. However, that did not mean her pack did not come first. If it came down to the wire, and it was this male or her pack, she would choose her family paws down.

Thistle licked the side of her husband's muzzle and then walked away with the limping behemoth trailing behind her. She dug into a cache of medicinal herbs as the traveled. She grasped one jopi week, one small aloe plant and some seaweed. She motioned the male Mordred to Bandingjar Halda, the capitives hold in common tongue, knowing no where else to put him. She then waited for him to lay down before she would begin to clean the numerous wounds and use what she could to clean and soothe.
Messages In This Thread
More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 04, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 05, 2014, 04:10 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 06, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 06, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 06, 2014, 12:40 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 07, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 07, 2014, 01:14 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 07, 2014, 10:11 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Ragnar - September 08, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Mordred - September 08, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: More Dread (I.C. Joining) - by Thistle Cloud - September 09, 2014, 10:22 PM