Sequoia Coast so long, little chapel
408 Posts
Ooc —
LMAO, OMG. I did not expect that and I am still rolling about it. I so hope he hits on all the women he comes across.

The real irony was the fact that his name meant roughly what she thought it did. The dialects were off, but it was also in part because Echelon herself spoke Iñupiaq. Knowing that made her also realize that they were of the northern sort as well, though from where she couldn't have guessed. Many wolves in the north spoke many tongues, and the dialects in recent years had only populated as they had poured in. It was safe to say though, many of them would always speak the common tongue, and it was still the one that she chose for the time being to evade suspcision for a few moments more.

As the hefty creature finally found his feet again, his attention wheeled in on her. Echelon's standoffish nature kicked in overdrive then, and she warned him off with a growl. She didn't know what a Tennessee was and didn't want to find out, but she certainly understood the tone he was using. Her own response may as well have been a firm yeah, you're not my type. She took her own steps away from him, instead more curious of the older companion that was so loving and mockingly refered to as Gramps.

“So you're from the north then, I presume? Or just him?” And though she was curious as to who they were meeting, Echelon expected that she would turn away from them altogether before then. But until they moved on, she had no problem badgering either of them with her questions. It was in her nature, and it was safe to say that her father had taught her no lessons about not being nosy. Ask and ye shall receive, right?

And yet, not, because as soon as the words left her mouth Echelon decided she didn't want to know. She gave no notice that she had changed her mind and instead turned and headed off from the pair. Little did she know that they would soon end up in the band of wolves united beneath Tartok, and whether or not they would remain for any length was just as unknown as what became of the pair after she abandoned them.
Messages In This Thread
so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 07, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 08, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 08, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 08, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 08, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Ukiuk - September 08, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 09, 2014, 12:19 AM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 09, 2014, 12:45 AM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Ukiuk - September 09, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by RIP Suinnak - September 09, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: so long, little chapel - by Echelon - September 10, 2014, 12:22 AM