Herbalists' Cache though winter be a brittle beast
21 Posts
Ooc — Killi
His senses, stung and muted by the icy wind, seemed to strengthen in the relief afforded by the underground shelter. He scented the game she mentioned, and a swell of relief overcame his panic. "Oh, good then," he said with a sigh that was half ironic laughter. Perhaps, they would not starve. Not immediately, at least.

Her name spilled from her lips like a crisp mountain spring, beautiful in the accent of her voice. "Definitely. I can't think of worse circumstances, really," he said with soft darkness. She reassured him about her injuries, though he couldn't be sure how honest she was being, as he could not see her paws clearly enough to ascertain the severity with which she suffered. She had to be fine for the moment; those in intense pain wouldn't be able to speak fluidly as she spoke with him now. He would watch, though.

"I... I just wanted to return to the forest. I guess," He murmured. He sat back on his haunches before stretching his long front limbs to rest on the ground, careful not to bump into her. The dry earth beneath him was a comfort to his tired bones. "It was an ill-fated decision, obviously." Love added another dark snicker, then turned his silver gaze sharply toward her. "Why are you here?"
Messages In This Thread
though winter be a brittle beast - by Necahual - January 02, 2021, 12:48 AM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Lovecraft - January 03, 2021, 01:41 PM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Necahual - January 05, 2021, 06:32 AM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Lovecraft - January 08, 2021, 08:18 AM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Necahual - January 09, 2021, 12:41 AM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Lovecraft - January 17, 2021, 07:48 AM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Necahual - January 18, 2021, 09:12 PM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Lovecraft - January 24, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: though winter be a brittle beast - by Necahual - January 25, 2021, 08:59 PM