Blacktail Deer Plateau i won't move till you finally see.
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
<3

Entering the dark and ominous cavern was not the worst of it. He had managed to close his eyes at the time the his head went under so at first it didn't seem as bad. That until he opened his eyes. The darkness that embraced him now was terrifying, even if half of his body was still outside the male couldn't help but to tremble a bit. If it weren't for the girls soft whines he would've stuck frozen to the spot; but her voice kept reeling him in.

The tip of his claws schreeched against the gritty flooring as he crawled deeper into the mouth of the cave, keeping his body pressed to the ground and his ears pinned back at all times. Because his eyes had not yet adjusted to the darkness, he had to be guided by the sound of her voice. And though he still didn't know what monster he was facing, he kept his lip curled into a threatening snarl in case he came across the horrid creature torturing his look-alike.

KILL IT!, she yelled with all her might, instantly noting the urgency in her voice he lunged forward, using his own body as a barricade to protect her from the beast's savage claws wings.Once his shoulder felt the soft fur of her body he felt lighting run across his vertebrae.

For the slightest second the urge to protect her overpowered his terror, allowing him to look around the cave for the creature that had caused such havoc. His eyes scanned every inch of the cave but no monster or villan came into sight.

What was it? he barked still pressing his side against her as a precaution; but mostly because he was also terrified to be standing in a cave where the ceiling seemed to move and the walls threatened to close him in.
Messages In This Thread
i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 09, 2014, 12:48 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 09, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 10, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 11, 2014, 11:08 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 18, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 24, 2014, 10:34 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - September 27, 2014, 05:28 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - September 27, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 02, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 03, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 08, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finley - October 09, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: i won't move till you finally see. - by Finn - October 10, 2014, 11:33 PM