( IC Joining ) snow phantom
<div><font face="georgia"><i>
ashes, ashes</div>
7 Posts
Ooc — Rue
As she had traveled there were very few wolves to meet, as she had set up her temporary area at the very fringes of Teekon, closest to her home. Though still missing her family, it was comforting to know of the possibilities in this new group; no more loneliness, scarcity, exhaustion. From what little she had heard, there were other packs in the new wilderness. But how far away the light wolf did not know, nor was she aware of the sheer size of the land. Are we the first pack you have discovered? Yes, what were the others like?

But as he continued she sensed the loyalty to his kin, something that she admired. How long ago had it been since she had seen the gentle eyes of her mother? The fiery passion of her father? Though not around much...they still mattered! And all of her other friends, not blood related directly but still they were family. Not of direct relations, but of invisible bonds that held them together. It had all been taken away...would she ever see then again? "Yes the first pack, from what I have heard there are others." Looking back towards the mountains another reverie would try to wash over her, but she would firmly plant her paws in reality.

She wanted to be here, with these mountains, with this family. "And I am certainly still interest." A smile graced her maw, just like recent times. Protection, shelter, safety of other members. They were not all that different, not at all. If only her mother could see her now, or perhaps one of her friends? She had grown, not just physically but mentally. Would they be proud of her now? Certainly they had not forgotten her? Because no matter what she refused to ever forget them...
Messages In This Thread
( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 09, 2014, 06:06 AM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by RIP Njal - September 09, 2014, 06:34 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 09, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by RIP Njal - September 09, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 10, 2014, 03:40 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by RIP Njal - September 10, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: ( IC Joining ) snow phantom - by Aurelie - September 10, 2014, 05:28 PM