Firefly Glen The Rumble
367 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Away
OOC: Keeping the details about Howl's status vague until his joining thread has concluded!

It had been ages since she had seen Bronco last, back when she first arrived at their borders to join the ranks. And since then, it appeared that he had gained some new scars. Hardly one to care for appearances, especially under circumstances such as this, Keyni relaxed only a fraction upon hearing that both he and Melaine were okay. "Good. I'm worried for the others, though." She said, looking out into the blackness. Bronco was right - they would be safe at the fringes of the territory, the farthest away from the damage of the landslide. 

She met Melaine's question about Ravaryn with a shake of her head. "I don't know where she was last, but she is safe with her father, Howl." She exchanged a lingering, level look of assurance with each of them. "She was reunited with him at our borders a few days ago." Her eyes fell some. "But Lunaria...I haven't been able to find her since the attack..." Shifting anxiously from one paw to the other, worried for Antares, Ravaryn and her father, she sent up another, more shrill call. Desperate for a reply, desperate to try and reign in those who still lived.
Messages In This Thread
The Rumble - by RIP Bronco - February 17, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: The Rumble - by Lane - February 18, 2021, 04:23 PM
RE: The Rumble - by RIP Bronco - February 18, 2021, 04:45 PM
RE: The Rumble - by Keyni - February 19, 2021, 02:33 PM
RE: The Rumble - by Lane - February 19, 2021, 02:54 PM
RE: The Rumble - by RIP Bronco - February 19, 2021, 03:31 PM
RE: The Rumble - by Keyni - February 19, 2021, 05:38 PM
RE: The Rumble - by Lane - February 20, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: The Rumble - by RIP Bronco - February 20, 2021, 07:30 PM
RE: The Rumble - by Keyni - February 21, 2021, 05:27 PM