Blackfoot Forest lockdown
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
She listened as he first denied who he was, then apologized for it. So he should be sorry, for this entire situation was in part his fault. True, she was a guard and therefore some of the blame lay with her. She should have kept a better eye on things. But he should not have left, and they shouldn't be here today if he had just known to remain content at home.

She snorted at his utterance of being a viking. The thought was so absurd she couldn't help it. His southern blood was so obvious... how could he think that the blood of northerners ran in his veins in any strong capacity? Vikings were savages, all knew that, even worse than the normal kind as well. Bloodthirsty brutes who treated women like dirt and conquest like a game. Disgusting.

She growled, however, as he continued. Prince or no, the blatant disrespect in his tone caused her hackles to rise dangerously. She may be punished for showing her teeth to royalty later, but as he said, he was no longer her prince right now. A prince would know better than to so forthcomingly question her knowledge and adherence to the ways of her Queen. "You dare quote our culture to me? I know what I speak of, and should your memories remain, you would too. The only reason you have your rank is that the love of your mother overcame our ways and our beloved Queen placed you within the rank of Prince. It was by her will alone." For were Manauia to make the call, she would have made the man a slave where he belonged. This was what happened when men were given liberties.

"You are no more a Viking than I am. I require that you come with me, back to Coatl's Rise. There perhaps you will find the memories that you have lost."
Messages In This Thread
lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 26, 2014, 02:50 PM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - August 27, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - August 28, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 03, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 05, 2014, 07:15 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 10, 2014, 07:54 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 12, 2014, 08:16 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 18, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 19, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: lockdown - by Manauia IA - September 19, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: lockdown - by Tezcacoatl - September 20, 2014, 09:03 AM