Sequoia Coast i knocked you down, you called my bluff
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Many wolves came and requested to join them, Nerian paid them no heed, that was Ragnar's job, and she left him to it, only once did she voice her opinion and that was in the cause of a young femme but perhaps it was the healer in her that day that had made her speak so.

Nerian nodded but remained on task. Now she jumped up and stood on each rock using her weight to push them into the sand and help separate the dangerous from the edible. Nerian jumped upon the gown of the jellyfish which was surprising more solid then one might think and due the the weight of the rocks and her opposing force the bell of the jelly separated from the body and tentacles,

Neiran leapt down upon the ground feeling rather proud of herself, There She grabbed the now separated jelly and tried to drag it away but the thing was far to heavy for her alone, and with it's size it was more durable then she remembered Jellies were

Messages In This Thread
i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 14, 2014, 07:35 PM