Sequoia Coast i knocked you down, you called my bluff
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
as it turns out I really suck a spree's and now it's getting late enough my writing is suffering :D

mmm... like the other Jellfish I have eaten, back in my youth we played games with them Nerian smiled, then finally got the edible end pulling from the venomous inner body. Nerian loved sharing her knowledge of seafood with other wolves, it wasn't often these heathens got to appreciate; the joy that could come from a rich and wide range in diet.

Nerian sunk her teeth into the jelly feeling it squish in her jaw it had been a very long time since she had partaken in eating a jelly fish, She didn't miss the rubbery texture and the taste wasn't exiciting or something she'd be running back for anytime soon, but it was a treat and a sweet memory of ... home.

Suddenly Nerian lost her appetite, and she turned her attention back to the nameless wolf and offered a smile that didn't quiet reach her eyes but it was friendly enough for a stranger You should try it and see for yourself, Jellyfish is not a taste one could explain, it's safe to eat when the body is removed from the bell of it. Neiran turned her grey gaze out toward the bay and the large expanse of water. Her thought's were so jumbled it was hard even for her to understand them. A soft sigh escaped her.

Messages In This Thread
i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 10, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 10, 2014, 09:44 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 11, 2014, 09:42 AM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: i knocked you down, you called my bluff - by Caiaphas - September 14, 2014, 07:35 PM