The Sunspire MEET · forging the bonds
<span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:italic;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;color:0000FF;">I feel the Gravity of it all</span>
60 Posts
Ooc — Paige

Hearing his alpha speak so proudly brought Luka confidence. Before today he had wondered if this pack even existed anymore but now he could feel their strength all running as one. For once in his life Luka felt like he belonged somewhere. Luka hoped this feeling would never pass.

Muirrin spoke about Druid and Warrior, and what talents each of them had. Luka began his internal conflict about what he would choose. While he loved to fight Luka also had knowledge in medicine. His mother previously being a medicine wold before becoming a lone wolf taught him many things. Being a lone wolf was dangerous, having skills in healing helped keep luka and his mother alive many times. Abandoning this skill seemed costly to Luka. Doing this and becoming a Druid would make his mother proud. Luka took a step forward and spoke, drawing confidence from the wolves around him. "I have the heart of a Druid. My talents are medicine, I have learned much from my mother and all the wolves that came before her." Luka gazed up at Muirrin. "It would honor me to serve this pack in means of healing." He concluded.
Messages In This Thread
MEET · forging the bonds - by Spine - November 10, 2013, 09:44 PM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Storm Wolf - November 10, 2013, 10:17 PM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Luka Iva - November 11, 2013, 09:01 AM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Scimitar - November 11, 2013, 09:56 AM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Storm Wolf - November 11, 2013, 11:42 AM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Indigofire - November 11, 2013, 04:53 PM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Luka Iva - November 11, 2013, 11:21 PM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Braegan - November 15, 2013, 03:18 PM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Spine - November 17, 2013, 07:36 PM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Luka Iva - November 18, 2013, 09:06 AM
RE: MEET · forging the bonds - by Scimitar - November 22, 2013, 07:35 AM