Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining)
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
The lady wolf before her bore no scent of threat, nor did her body language hint at any hostility. This gave Leila a bit of ease, and with less fear, she spoke a bit easier.
To the sun touched female, Leila said in her bell-like tones, referring to not omly her, but the the big male wolf as well, though she was too intimidated by him, and not wanting to lose her Not Scared-ness.

"Mi..name, es..Leila,..and mi madre, and ...papi," Leila looked for a word that signified 'dead' without saying 'muertos'
"not breath."
"I,..alone. No veo any ...wolf when mami y papi not breath. I try find more wolfs.", the little girl spoke as best she could with the second language.
Glancing between the two massive wolves before her, Leila deeply hoped they didn't eat her. In her fear, she even forgot her hunger.
Messages In This Thread
Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 08, 2014, 06:52 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 04:50 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 09, 2014, 06:38 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 09, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 09, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 11, 2014, 03:15 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 11, 2014, 06:55 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 13, 2014, 10:25 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 14, 2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Shadow - September 16, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: Future Life, Past Death. (Leila's IC Joining) - by Leila - September 17, 2014, 12:46 AM