Blackfeather Woods change of tides
30 Posts
Ooc — Kate

I believe it was my turn if I'm following post order correctly: [Averna -> Puffin -> Akari], and with Rowan's entrance putting us at [Averna -> Rowan -> Puffin -> Akari].  I don't particularly mind in this instance, but it's something to be mindful of going forward. ^^

The pale woman continued walking, and only revered Puffin with a distant and preoccupied smile.  But she wasn't listening!  Suddenly, Puffin discovered what it was about this whole thing that had started to bother her. 

She could understand someone's ignorance.  Puffin herself was not particularly intelligent, and she was painfully aware of that fact.  But this came down to respect.  If this Ursus pack was sending someone as representative, she thought that the least their ambassador could do is show some common decency.  What that girl was doing was totally out of line, and Puffin wasn't sure why they should tolerate it.  Her father would have said something by now, and Puffin had pedestaled her father so much that it was unlikely that Rowan could save face with her unless he acknowledged it.

But she knew better than to act so indignant given the position of Rowan's tail, and it's not like Puffin was offering anything particularly worthwhile to whatever was going on here.  Frustrated, she remained silent and stayed put just in case anything weird was going to happen.
Messages In This Thread
change of tides - by Averna - February 26, 2021, 09:35 AM
RE: change of tides - by Puffin Drakru - February 26, 2021, 09:48 AM
RE: change of tides - by Akari - February 27, 2021, 07:56 AM
RE: change of tides - by Averna - March 02, 2021, 05:27 AM
RE: change of tides - by Puffin Drakru - March 02, 2021, 07:43 AM
RE: change of tides - by Akari - March 02, 2021, 05:53 PM
RE: change of tides - by Averna - March 03, 2021, 04:29 AM
RE: change of tides - by Rowan - March 03, 2021, 05:09 AM
RE: change of tides - by Akari - March 03, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: change of tides - by Puffin Drakru - March 03, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: change of tides - by Averna - March 04, 2021, 05:10 AM