Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
Golden eyes looked off into nothing. "I will never love myself, and I can never be happy." Kisu left his words at that, reverting back into the true wolf he was: one of little words, and hardly any emotion.

Turning his head, he decided to add. "She needs to love someone else. Someone worth her time." He narrowed his brow in frustration, but it quickly vanished into a face made of stone.
Messages In This Thread
Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 02, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Sick to my stomach, a heart that needs mending - by Kisu - September 23, 2014, 10:25 AM