The Starbuck and the Nameless Come Together
<font style="font-family:arial; font-size:14px; font-style: italic; color:#006699;">A strong wolf stands above and conquers all</font><p><a href="http://imgur.com/bLLjcbM">Full Reference</a><p>Avatar by STEVIE!
280 Posts
Ooc — Sammi
ooc: sorry for late reply... was bummed Pura's sister didn't know and I didn't know how Kisu would respond — I didn't want to write a response that wasn't true to the character

Kisu felt many emotions overwhelm him, but his face stayed stone besides the involuntary and minute raise of his left brow. "I did not expect that question." The father stated plainly. "I will answer it, though, since you asked. First, though, let me tell you that it was your mother's dream to have children and that she loved both you and your sister more than anything before you were even born." His sons eyes were hauntingly similar to his father's. So much so that he had to break his gaze away as discomfort wrapped itself around him.

"Your mother died giving birth to you and your sister." It came out with a bang, and it seemed so much harsher out in the open — he had asked if his son had any questions though, which meant he was obligated to answer. And the truth wasn't so pretty.
Messages In This Thread
The Starbuck and the Nameless Come Together - by Kisu - August 15, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: The Starbuck and the Nameless Come Together - by Pura - August 15, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: The Starbuck and the Nameless Come Together - by Kisu - September 05, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: The Starbuck and the Nameless Come Together - by Pura - September 06, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: The Starbuck and the Nameless Come Together - by Kisu - September 11, 2014, 01:28 PM
RE: The Starbuck and the Nameless Come Together - by Pura - December 05, 2014, 11:59 AM