The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
[ooc] Lol I'll let you start with the dice rolls, I think it goes without saying that Summer was never going to catch the first xD

Summer watched quietly as his friend dug around to find a pinecone. He wasn't at all surprised when she returned moments later with one in tow. Her excitement brought a smile to his face--a rare thing, but Vienna seemed to have a knack for motivation. He pulled himself onto his paws as she returned, ears swiveling forward at attention to listen as she began to explain.

"Yeah, I think we've lost her," Summer replied as he glanced over at Nightingale, sleeping soundly nearby. He turned back just in time to see the pinecone flying towards his face. The boy made a wild snap at it, but missed entirely. It bounced harmlessly against his chest and fell onto the ground. He gave her a smirk. "You can't laugh at me if this doesn't even make it to you, okay?"

He leaned down and latched the pinecone in his jaws. With a flick of his head he tossed it into the air, clearly about to fall a couple of feet short of where Vienna was standing.

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Summer Ostrega - September 11, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM