Blacktail Deer Plateau When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante internally agreed that winter was more than enough to make any adventure hell. Heck, it made normal life hell. "Isn't the not knowing supposed to be part of the charm? Not that I understand that now." He'd had more than enough adventure growing up and out on his own. Now that he was safe in a pack to call home, he hardly wanted to go wandering after will-of-the-wisps. True it was likely such things did not exist, but it was his belief that all stories did hold some measure of truth. The urge to wander was strong in some.

Her astute observation took him by surprise, but it was completely accurate. A little too much so, and thus he was glad for her change in topic. He was well aware that these particular demons that haunted his sleep were purely his own to deal with. No outside voices were necessary to whisper violence in his thoughts.

"I do know some, though not to any true extent. Pegasus soars overhead, and over there is Aquarius, the water-bearer." He indicated the cluster of stars. "Supposedly he was Ganymede, a young man so attractive that Jupiter, king of the gods, swooped down and carried him off into the heavens. Jupiter didn't have much regard for gender when it came to physical beauty." Dante chuckled. The tales were countless. If any could understand the blindness of love, though, it would be this pack. After all, Osprey's own brother shared the love of both.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: When the world turns ugly I just turn and look at you - by Dante RIP - September 11, 2014, 07:34 PM