king with no throne
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Gorgeous!!!!! I love it! such a cute smile *v*

"As am I. Things do tend to work out that way sometimes." He wouldn't argue that at all times things happened for the best, or even a reason. But in those cases such events did affect the lives of all involved, and the effects would be felt through the future. So there was some meaning in even the worst of circumstances.

He personally did not know her well, but she made Peregrine happy, so he was happy that it had worked out. "Indeed I do agree. And I am sure the Creek is flourishing in her absence as well." It was an observed statement, for while the male seemed withdrawn and somewhat distracted, he did not seem anxious or stressed as a wolf in a failing pack would. There was usually someone strong to take over when an Alpha left. He had met few (read 'none') Creek wolves before Fox, so could not say for sure, but he knew the man would not want to have weakness assumed by a rival pack member. Besides, he seemed rather offhand about her loss. Again Dante wondered at what events had transpired to remove her from her throne, but he would not ask. It was not his place.

"What brings you into our neck of the woods?" He asked instead, curious as to why the wolf was so far from home. It was no small trip from here to Swiftcurrent lands.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
king with no throne - by Galileo - July 25, 2014, 10:24 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - August 25, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - August 26, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - August 27, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 04, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 08, 2014, 07:57 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 09, 2014, 08:51 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 11, 2014, 07:50 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Galileo - September 15, 2014, 05:46 PM
RE: king with no throne - by Dante RIP - September 18, 2014, 09:20 PM