Redhawk Caldera no way out
Loner
43 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
"Oh, no!" she gasped under breath as he began to share, and the smile Phox gave her felt nothing but out of place. Why did wolves do that? Hide their sadness with a happiness that wasn't really there? At least that's how the young healer perceived Phox's pleasantries, for what would losing a son bring but grief?

Injuries? Something happened? Survivors? "None of that sounds okay," she said, with a nervous laugh and a tight concern twitching the length of her tail. "But I know Meerkat," how could she not forget the sunny girl's face? She'd been the first she'd met, even before Osiris, and her heart felt a little easier knowing that she had survived, "maybe... maybe I'll go to her..." but the thought of Phox' other children sunk her mind into dark and heavy places. "Gosh, I can't believe... I just... I'm sorry... I just -- I just ran..." oh, she should have stayed! Could she have healed them? Maybe. But Jasper had always been the one who had been great with plants... if only he had been there instead...
Messages In This Thread
no way out - by Dhalia - March 18, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: no way out - by Phox - March 18, 2021, 09:49 PM
RE: no way out - by Dhalia - March 19, 2021, 12:34 AM
RE: no way out - by Phox - March 22, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: no way out - by Dhalia - March 22, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: no way out - by Phox - March 28, 2021, 01:35 PM