The Sunspire Fear of living and loving what's that called again?
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace shook his head I don't understand How is it wrong if she said it was okay? That doesn't make it wrong. Yea maybe she didn't want to share, but she did. She gave the okay so then it's right, right? He was probably confusing her, but her emotions confused him. He had never been that conflicted, at least that he could recall anyway. Wait did this other female cheat on him is that why he got a second wife and such? Cause that is not cool. yea i've heard heat season makes everyone crazy.

Jace nudged her should and then backed off Hey look I know no matter what I say it's not going to matter. But you know something I really think you need to talk to your husband. You need to tell him, that you don't want any if you really don't, and don't let him talk you into anything you don't want, cause then you'll start to resent him and them. So, I would talk to him and your sister wife talk to her too. It was not his place to judge the first wife, but if she cheated on the husband he would have got rid of her quickly.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Fear of living and loving what's that called again? - by Jace - September 13, 2014, 08:20 PM