The Sunspire learn what it means to live
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“None that would interest many,” he determined, a smile just barely touching his inky lips. “Just some of my family heritage.” His mother had been proud of her lineage – something Scimitar in turn shared, but his heritage meant little in the lands he had come to, and in turn, the best he could do was represent his ancestors to the best of his ability and build their legacy here.. hopefully, in these mountains.

“I have strength in hunting, yes,” he began, his eyes regarding the she-wolf with a small pause, steering away from the gold of her eyes. “I also have picked up a thing or two for battle, and hope to continue my training and knowledge of the skill.” It was here where perhaps they would conflict with one another – what values did she have in such matters? Was her pack strictly one of peace, or did they believe in defense where required? He fell silent, wondering how she would judge his words and what fit he would be to the home she was hoping to build.

After gaining entrance within her future ranks, the cinnamon male found comfort in the she-wolf's company, no matter how brief it would be. His new beginning was now, and with that in mind, Scimitar fell to silence, waiting for his orders to follow the tawny lady.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 08, 2013, 03:22 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 09:47 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 11:44 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 12:23 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 09, 2013, 01:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 09, 2013, 01:50 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 10, 2013, 02:12 PM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Scimitar - September 13, 2013, 11:11 AM
RE: learn what it means to live - by Spine - September 15, 2013, 09:21 PM