Jade Fern Grove we've got honey dripping through our veins now
149 Posts
Ooc — landry
A cat meant danger. There was a flood of questions.

Why? Where? When?

Selfish thoughts bubbled up. She wished to make sure it was nowhere near the glacier, yet she was here upon Mahler's land with kindness still in her heart. She would help him first. Nothing could be done until she returned home anyway.

It is a risk to burden one mother... She trailed off softly, not wishing to step upon Mahler's say. Certainly he knew as well how draining children could be upon another, especially if they already had their own. He was midwife!

I had brought you this. Deer meat. Careful with her words as she nudged open the hide to expose her few chunks brought along. Save it for them, if the time goes on. It was more of a request than any sort of command. Still she hoped it would be heeded.

And tell me how I can help. Whether that is searching or...with the children. A tightness building in her throat for her own voiced words.

If she overstepped, she would whisk herself away from the scene. For now she remained steadfast.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we've got honey dripping through our veins now - by Iana - June 16, 2021, 01:09 PM