Stavanger Bay Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I?
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

The more the pups grew the easier Nerian felt about them but when they paid her direct attention she still felt awkward, her face slipped into it's pleasant yet neutral visage as she turned her attention to Gunnar, She hated using the number name for him, she liked using the names they were born by, the one her god would recognize them most. Thnking it that way was almost a direct tug on her heart she had no say on what he called himself and that was the name she'd use. it was his right.

Well Tveir, Back 'home' When I was a youngling This was called 'the Harvest moon' it's the brightest moon of the whole year, the moon and sun are both really close to the earth and it makes the moon so bright it allows the moon to cast shadows almost like the sun would, She paused for a moment and then began reminiscing her tone changed to a more distant one, like she forgot he was even there

while My Sisters and I would pray and howl We would sing to the god and thank him for the moon's presence and it's never ending job in our night sky; the worker wolves would harvest this night and bring in any food they had been growing all year. The herbalist wolves would harvest their healing supplies all in the cool night when there was lots of light to do so. .

But a full moon like this also means the deer and small game would be up and about easier to see and hunt. Our hunters would have their paws full building our food stores for winter this night, This moon represents a lot of work for my people and a lot of praise to be given to god for the bountiful harvest.

A tear slipped from Nerian's eye even though her expression remained neutral, not happy or Sad. She turned her head from Tveir and toward the sky again.

Did you want to hunt? I bet the burrow dwelling vermin are out in plenty in the forest

Messages In This Thread
Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - September 13, 2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Rules weren't meant to be broken. So why am I? - by Nerian - September 15, 2014, 03:55 PM