The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
ok, gonna do an 8 dice and say if it's seven or higher she catches it! she isn't so great but yay for enthusiasm XD

Catch: 7

Vienna had always been pretty bad at this game, her ability to catch the flying cone belying her grace at pretty much any other physical motion. For some reason the pinecone just never seemed to be within her grasp. This didn't lessen her joy in the game whatsoever, though. She had never been a competitive wolf when it came to games (races were a different matter) and was definitely not a sore loser. If others were having fun, she was having fun, and Summer seemed to be a similar good sport.

"Never, so long as the same for me!" She giggled, then watched as the throw caused the pinecone to arc towards her, obviously coming up pretty short. Immediately she put on a burst of speed, attempting to get beneath it for the catch.

Somehow, miraculously, she managed to grasp it between her teeth. Completely surprised, she stopped, then grinned. "Not bad, nice throw!!" She'd give him credit for her ability to get underneath it. Dancing back a few paces, she flung it back, watching it fly up and out. Hers had gone wide and long, but hopefully he would be able to make it and intercept!
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM