The Sunspire night owl
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna heard the shift in the other's melody, a rise in energy and more of a match to her joy, and it elated her that she was able to spread her infectious happiness. The night of the moon was a night for reflection, true, but it did not need to be a sober time. For it was also a night to commune with the night and the beauty therin. The sky held much beauty tonight.

Vienna greeted the new Alphaess gladly, her own muzzle brushing the female's chin. Her tail gave a happy wave and she ducked her head, smiling playfully at the other by way of greeting. "That it has not. Makes stargazing harder, but I can't complain too much about that. She is beautiful tonight." She looked up at the glowing orb appreciatively. "I love to sing most days, but when the moon is full there is just something special about it. I haven't sung with another to the moon in a very long while." She was glad to be able to do so, as a loner she had needed to keep her songs quiet for fear of attracting unwanted attention. Here though their presence was strong. It actually helped their cause to announce it on high. It served as a warning rather than a beacon.

She fell silent after that, an unusual occurrence for Vienna, but she did not feel as though it were appropriate to ask many questions of Amekaze now. She had intruded on the other's song, a welcome intrusion but one nonetheless. She did not wish to ruin her night with introductions and idle chat, for those could come later.
Messages In This Thread
night owl - by Amekaze - September 08, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 08, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 11, 2014, 02:55 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - September 21, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - September 21, 2014, 06:08 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 01, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - October 08, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - October 24, 2014, 12:55 AM
RE: night owl - by Vienna IA - November 05, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: night owl - by Amekaze - December 04, 2014, 12:53 AM