Duskfire Glacier i don't pay for suits
17 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Ezrah had kept much to himself since joining the pack. It wasn't intentional--he simply didn't run into the others all too often when he was keeping himself busy learning the territory, marking borders and exploring the areas surrounding the glacier to learn the locations and movements of nearby prey. Ezrah was used to being the one in charge of these things at home, and while he'd learned to delegate as he'd risen in the ranks, he'd never stopped performing the functions himself when needed. He simply wasn't that kind of leader.

When the call came, the ranger had been prompt to respond. He wasn't trying to impress anyone--that was simply his way. His eyes moved smoothly from Wintersbane to the small girl at his side who looked eager and determined. A smile flashed across his muzzle at the sight of her. He wasn't often soft, but children had always had a way of bringing that out in him.

Ezrah slipped quietly over to join them, not saying a word. He gave them both a dip of his muzzle in greeting before casting his gaze out thoughtfully at their quarry.
Messages In This Thread
i don't pay for suits - by RIP Wintersbane - July 28, 2021, 06:27 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ezrah - July 28, 2021, 09:18 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Wayfarer - July 29, 2021, 10:03 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Tzila - July 30, 2021, 01:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by RIP Eldritch - July 30, 2021, 04:38 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Ensio - July 30, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Veteran - August 01, 2021, 11:47 AM
RE: i don't pay for suits - by Arius - August 03, 2021, 09:19 AM