Rising Sun Valley Through shadow, to the edge of night.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
So far, Adair seemed a curious and pleasant creature. His interest in her unusual background and her family was surprising to her considering they'd never really spoke at length to one another, and he was still very much a stranger; her past had been a complicated one that she wasn't prepared to share quite yet. Paar was willing to tell some sections and leave out the bitterness that spoiled her final weeks in Samarkand, and so she smiled warmly toward her pack-mate.

"I was the clever, gentle one of my parents' children," she said with a light shrug, "my father encouraged me to follow the teachings of our elder medic. When she retired, I replaced her; I fully intend to act as a medic for Noctisardor, too." Paarthurnax eyed the older wolf curiously, briefly meeting his amber gaze.
Messages In This Thread
Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 07, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 08, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 16, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - October 11, 2014, 11:04 AM