Rising Sun Valley Through shadow, to the edge of night.
Calmness amongst Calamity
115 Posts
Ooc — Adair
The brute smiled warmly at Paar.

"You seem quite gentle. Your temperment is quite peaceful. I do believe that is a gift most are not blessed with. Yet, I was not blessed with this personality. I had to work for such a change. And it seems beneficial that I did, or I might not be alive, speaking to you."

Adair chuckled at the light mention of his near death situations.

"I am glad you have found happiness in your trade.. it is most essential to have such. This may be a pack, where a healer is most appreciated, for much bloodshed may blanket the future of Noctisardor." Adair prophesied.

Sending her a lighter hazel gaze, Adair attempted to lighten the somber mood.

"I remain pleased for you, lass. Not many are as special. Everyone has their gifts, and you hold your own. Quite well, indeed. Continue your trek to honor your birth pack, along with your own name, and you may be a wolf many will look to as a guide to life, itself."

The hessian turned to face the sun, that slowly began to sink to the tops of the trees, darkening the lands, ever so slightly.
Messages In This Thread
Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 05, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 07, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 08, 2014, 09:06 AM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - September 16, 2014, 02:44 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Adair The Forsaken - September 16, 2014, 03:38 PM
RE: Through shadow, to the edge of night. - by Paarthurnax - October 11, 2014, 11:04 AM