shotgun aimed at my heart
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri did not say anything else, his words not meant to be taken as a threat. It was just a way of talking for the brute. He was merely telling the boy that he couldn't have his mother back, no matter how hard he tried. He supposed he could attempt fate, as some did and try and find her spirit, those voodoo whatchamadoo wolves he had heard of, but he had never met any and he really didn't want too either.

Sitri bowed his head and spoke guttural and harshly, I know very well who she was Ira. I know she was your mother and my queen,, I do not blame you when that day comes. Another wolf Keith, he wishes to unsurp her too, because before your mother died Lecter and she turned the pack over to a female Cara and the male Kaname in their stead. He grew quiet, he would give the boy information and he would stand by as long as the boy did not alert him to his prescence the day it came. If I am still here the day you come to do this, do not alert me to your prescence and I won't have to protect the borders. That was the only words he was going to get, Sitri was not betraying his pack if he didn't see the boy.

Sitri sighed a sad sigh, it was Lecter he missed most of all, for he was the one of the few to show the male kindness. Lecter took his own life to be with his queen and love of his heart.
Messages In This Thread
shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 06, 2014, 03:01 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 06, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 07, 2014, 07:13 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 08, 2014, 10:44 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 12, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 12, 2014, 12:24 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 17, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 17, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Ira Nox - September 22, 2014, 08:50 AM
RE: shotgun aimed at my heart - by Sitri - September 22, 2014, 10:01 AM