The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I'll do the same! 1

Summer watched with trepidation, worried that she would miss due to his terrible throwing skills. Remarkably, she caught it though. He woofed gently in pleasure, his tail wagging at a quick pace. "I think your catch was nicer," he quipped back in response to her compliment. He was still wondering how she managed to do it, especially when the pinecone came sailing back towards him.

The boy bounced backwards sideways, keeping his eye on the pinecone as it flew through the air in a wide arc behind him. As he ran, his legs seemed to tangle themselves together and he stumbled, nearly falling. He caught himself, but that was about all of the catching he could do. The pinecone fell the ground and rolled away from him, eliciting a frown from the boy. It wasn't long lasting, for he bounded after it and snatched it up again in his jaws, flinging it backwards over his shoulder in a surprise attack against Vienna. See how she could handle that!

</style>
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Summer Ostrega - September 17, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM